ENHANCE YOUR NATURAL BEAUTY
In your first appointment, we will take the time to design your new brows and find the color that best suits you. You will leave your appointment with a new set of brows. This appointment can take up to 3 hours. 4-6 weeks later your brows will be fully healed and it is time to book your second session.
In your second session, we will do a full assessment of your semi-permanent tattoo. Some lines will need more ink and we may decide to create some new strokes. When healing is complete you will have a beautiful set of brows that last anywhere from 12-18 months. This appointment can take up to 2 hours.
Your Touch up can be booked to darken or strengthen any lines you loose over time. Remember this is a semi-permanent tattoo. Maintenance is required to keep your brows looking fresh! Touch-ups can be booked within 1 year of your initial appointment. Any bookings made after 1 year will be considered as a first session.
How Can I Prepare for My Appointment?
1. No alcohol for 24 hours
2. Do not book within 4 days prior to 4 days after your menstrual cycle as you will be much more sensitive
3. No Botox for 2 weeks before and 4 weeks after
4. Avoid laser and chemical peels 2 weeks prior to the appointment
5. Do not take blood thinners for 72 hours prior to the appointment unless medically necessary
6. No waxing tanning or tinting 3 days prior to the appointment
7. Arrive with no makeup to the appointment
8. Be prepared for your brows to look a little red and dark after the procedure
Microblading is a Semi-Permanent Cosmetic Tattoo.
This type of procedure is perfect for anyone looking to enhance their natural brows, or if you have no brows, Microblading can help you achieve the illusion of natural brows.
Realistic natural hair strokes are placed on the brow area resulting in a beautiful, natural-looking set of full eyebrows with the style you desire.
Microblading is a 2 session Procedure (4-6 weeks apart)
The length of the session can be up to 3 hours.
Microblading can last up to 18 months even longer for some clients.
At the Beauty Bar, we use all natural pigments and disposable hand
"I take a small blade and create hair-like strokes over the brow area,
my approach is to make your brows look as natural as possible.
Microblading is a great solution to enhance your look and make your eyes pop!"
- Stephanie Lacaria
Owner and Head Artist.